THE FORTIFIED HOUSE IN VILLEY SAINT ETIENNE
This ancient fortified house dates back to the end of the 15th century. It has a wonderful dovecot from 1658, several mullioned windows and three landscaped gardens :
Splendid viewpoint of the Moselle river. The village church is fortified as well: launch windows from the end of the 12th century.
Artistic temporary exhibitions in summer.
Gardens open to visitors; contact the city hall for further information about the church.
|Conditions of visit (individuals) :||Guided tours with advanced booking, Educational tours|